Friday, September 17

It's 5.04am.

I'm currently just sat up watching Sugar Rush just thinking about life in general and actually just truly wondering to myself, "where will i be in 10 years from now?". It's like I'm in University and I'm currently living my life to the extreme. On the other hand it's always at the back of my mind were will I actually be after University?

It makes me laugh when people say "yeah i don't think to much into the future or plan ahead because if it doesn't work out then I'll be heart broken.". To be honest i think they are the ones who think about it mostly or else they wouldn't say something so unrealistic in my eyes. It really got me thinking about my life while i was sitting in the tattoo studio of Tattoo 81 while my friend had a gorgeous tattoo done.

I really want to inspire young minds in college and help people build on their confident of new upcoming, new age Photographers. Just really takes some inspiration of someone or a tutor to bring that side of a student out in my opinion. Just developing someone's mind... really does me a buzz inside and i never thought in a million years i would say that. Teaching wasn't a path i was really up for taking till i went to college made some great friends who inspired me and the tutors in University who really push you on the sense of University means you are a adult, it's your responsibility.

There was also a thing in a Magazine i was reading while i sat for an hour and 45 minutes for my friend to have a huge tattoo. Some tattoo magazines caught my eye so, i thought "i'll have a read why not?". Basically there was a woman who's actually covered in tattoo's from head to toe and she was a University professor and has a degree and teaching what she loves doing the most. It shows how much the world is changing when it comes to views on Tattoo's and Piercing's. It's not 'frown' upon as much anymore which is great. Has the saying goes "never judge a book by it's cover", which i believe strongly in.

No comments: