I'm quite pee'd off with myself because i forgot my log in and password for my blog! How stupid can i get? Well luckily i found it on a piece of paper which i was planning on throwing away but i was good enough to look through the pieces of papers on the bed-side table & now here i am again!
Well basically life lately is alright! Just dragging along till January when i can actually start University again! & start photographing again and working along side it. I'm currently working full-time at my work place and working on a stronger portfolio. I'm working along side others students and offering my services to them and just networking myself around University getting myself a name and get people to recommend me for work which comes in handy.
I'm currently doing an apprenticeship with work and hopefully i will be done by July for when i move back to old store and get moving back to Wigan hopefully. Other then that my life has been boring apart from working, working, and more working aha! Well at least it gets me more money and it's getting closer to Christmas month and i have no idea what to buy anyone! But this year I'm really looking forward to it because i get to spend 2 weeks at home and i don't have to work on the important days and just spend time with my family and friends because that's all i want to do lately is go home and relax.
I've three new pets aswell! They are Degu's and they are gorgeous! Even though they can be naught sometimes. I wouldn't change them for the world because they are so cute. I love how they can be so entertaining and just in a world of their own when they keep trying to dif their way out of a metal cage. Bless them! I'm glad i got them though. I've not really have any good updates apart from just starting my roller blading hobby again, photographing more by film, working fulltime til January, University starts for me in Jan and I really can't wait to move back home in the Summer! Aha.
No comments:
Post a Comment