Well i moved house yesterday it's only 10 minutes down the road but it feels like it's miles away from the town centre. I mean it's good exercise walking around everywhere but it's a walk from the bus stop for the Asda bus though. I moved to Kimberley Road which is quite close to Land Ends on Blackpool Road! Really good house because it's quite central to bus stops, shops, banks, takeaways, pub & my work. The University is like a 20 minute walk but it won't kill me to walk and actually have abit of exercise. :)
I've not unpacked everything yet but i was up half of the bloody night packing because i was so tired yesterday from staying up all night packing. Yeah, don't leave packing the whole content of your room last minute cause it's really exhausting but all i have left to do now is my clothes and sort out some more storage space.
I'm currently watching a series of a documentary about Britain's Sex Traffickers and i didn't realise how bad the Trafficking is hugely popularly and people actually think they have the 'rights' to own a human being because of some paper documents. It's good to see the police taking this very seriously but i don't understand why this is such a massive deal because if they just legalise brothels then we wouldn't have this problems and wouldn't be wasting police times. Unlike America they have in some states legal Brothels but they have to react good standards for the girls to stay open. I'm not sticking up for Brothels but it'd be a better idea to have them switch the law around to let them have these Brothels around but i guess i'm one of those people who rants about stuff like this but i can't really do anything about it sadly. This would make a fantastic photography project just following the police around getting these Brothels and finding the people and just following the Police around documenting every second of what these guys do for this i would find brilliant.
Maybe one day i'll have a chance to do some like this or something quite similar but right now University is more important haha.
P.S. I got my iPhone in the post today and it's really nice! Really can't wait to get it tomorrow. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment