I'm currently awaiting for my results to comeback for tomorrow. I'm really nervous even though it's a resit but it also tells me if i've passed my first year or not. It's kind of a really important thing to me aswell because if tells me if i am going back to University and i might have to look to go to a different one if i don't or redo my first year which is something i really don't want to do. I also haven't started packing up my room yet. It's really bad of me but luckily the date of the move has changed to 1st September so, it gives me a few more days. :)
I'm currently trying to work quite a lot to get some money towards Freshers week so, i can have a week off from work and have one of the best weeks of my life if i pass my 2nd year and it'll be my time to celebrate my hard year of actually settling in Preston & becoming a student. Hopefully if i pass my first year of Uni i'll get my £500 from passing! I really want tomorrow to come so fast. :)
I'm currently having a on going project going on at the moment just taking picture of my journey every walk to work. The message behind it is how the everyday of a life can change everyday and night.
No comments:
Post a Comment