Tuesday, August 17

New house, new start, new year of university & hopefully a new me.

This is the new me at the present time. I really need a hair cut i know. I normally look after my hair but due to money going out all the time i never have time anymore to actually look after my hair anymore. This is one of the advantages of Student Loans because I'd always have money but I'm working full time while it's the summer time for me still at this moment in time. To pay my rent for my house over summer because i decided to stay in Preston. I thought if i moved back home for the summer I would get comfortable again and i wouldn't move back to Preston. The downfall to living in a University city over the summer is all good and dandy if you have a job but if you don't then i don't think you'd be able to last without parents paying the rent.

I'm moving into my new house with my best friend and my other friend on the 1st September lucky things will actually go to plan this time then I'll be paying my first 3 months rent in September if i pass my 1st year of University. Yes, i did have resits to do and hopefully I've passed them! I really hope i have if not then i'm retaking my 1st year again sadly. :/
That's the downfall of resits! You can retake them fine but you only get 40% for the resits which is a maximum of a pass but hopefully i wouldn't see why i have not passed because i think I've worked quite hard on the resits. :)

Well that's the recent update in my life & i shall be posting at least daily. :)

No comments: