I am on my 2nd semester at University now and it feels like i've just start, my 19th is just under a week away, i've come to breaking point at Uni where i've wanted to drop out because i thought i couldn't handle it and alot of drama as happened but to be honest it's looking back up abit more then. It's not has bad as it sounds because yeh things have improved abit by now anyways but a few weeks ago was quite bad.
I've had a new tattoo which is the best decision i made haha. xD
I thought i'd start making a thing of this again even though i always say this. It'll work out this time. xD
I've had a job interview for a photography interview and i'm hoping i get it but i'm not getting my hopes up to much just in case someone better then me gets it. :]
I mean good luck to everyone whoever gets it! But i serectly hope i get it the most obviously lmao. I'm currently just in my uni flat just debating whether to do my room and stuff.
I tell you what i have a dirty feeling i'm gonna be going on meds for my anxiety problem. I'm scared to because i don't wanna be one of those student on meds for making myself happy but i spose it better then be unhappy and moody alot and it'll probably improve my moods alot.
It's mostly my friends and my mum that keep me sane though if it wasn't for them i'll be dead in some ditch by now haha.
If i'm honest i couldn't be much happier now.
No comments:
Post a Comment