I've made my room look like a right state haha. I decided to empty all my clothes onto the floor and sort EVERYTHING out because i thought it's time to sort out my room before i move out of the other house into the proper one. Well at the time it seemed like a good idea but now i have washing and tidying up to do in the house because my friend is being abit of a lazy arse. I thought i'd do the bloody tidying up instead even though i need to pack all my room up.Can't wait for tomorrow now. I get paid tomorrow an
d finally have some money to actually go out and have abit of a life for achange. It's one of my friend birthday tomorrow from work so, i'm going out enjoying myself for achange instead of me missing out having to pay rent or go without nights out because i need food.I needed to sort out all my bedding and everything! There is actually alot of work
at times. Other then that... that's just alittle update of mine which isn't to interesting but does the part i guess haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment