Sunday, August 23

Random night out. :)

It's is obviously a picture of me getting quite drunk there! Can tell with me not being bothered about my dress being down and the faces i am pulling! Wow, i look horrible but Laura and Lee look lovely on them. :]
Yeh i was possible quite gone after this photo was taken! Look at the state of my face. It's like red shock and bless Lee again for being clueless. xD
Me and Laura ALWAYS have to have a picture from Wigan when we have a camera. I proper love Laura! :)
I love this photo! Lee, Me and Elle (The names are in order.) and yeh it was a really good night! I super enjoyed it even though it was a cheap nightout i couldn't complain about the company or anything. :)
This is Lee and me! I really like this photo! I never have good photos of me from a nightout and they are normally horrible drunk ones but thanks to either Elle or Emma for taking a few good photos for me. :D
Lmao! Emma makes me laugh on this! She obviously didn't have a clue there was a picture about to be taken bless her. Lee and me are once again on it! I really like my dress! It's alright for £5. :)

No comments: