Thursday, August 20

It's now 20th Aug...

Well it's been another good few months since i last wrote on this.
I just never have time anymore to write or even spend a good hour on msn anymore, by the way is a good thing because it shows i do have a life. :)
At the moment i should be getting ready to go to Lauren's by now but i thought i'd write in this first because over the weekend i'm gonna be busy out with friends or working which is fucking endless lately ! Ya'know what i'd actually hate to work full time at Mcdonalds 24-7 ! And i only went full time over Summer lmao.

Well i've enjoyed this Summer even though i thought i wouldn't because of the fact all the stuff what happened towards the end of the college i thought it would of been something i'd gotten over for awhile but i haven't even given it a second thought ya'know. :)

I've enjoyed meeting new people over facebook for University for stuff.
I move on the 13th Sept and i can't wait to move. :')
I've already met one of my flat friends and she seems pretty awesome!
And Kaye... i can imagine me and her becoming best friends or long time friends haha.
Time will tell.....

Well probably moving in day i will take a few pictures and post them up! It shall be one of the best days of my life more then likely. :))

No comments: