Well it's like first time in a week i've not been out.
Basically one of my friends has left me out and basically i'm fed up of stuff like this happen.
I'm no longer bothering but twats like that.
I'm not gonna let it get me down though.
Just sick of making friends with people then next thing in a matter of a week they decide they let me down! It's brilliant isn't it?
Can't fucking wait to move away from this shit place and away from some people.
I'm still fuming and it's been 4 hours now! And they've STILL not bothered to get in contact and bother so, why should i?
I'm not having problem as such just really fed up with life at the moment.
I feel like i don't understand people! Haha... anyways i'm quitting being depressed fuck it.
Roll on Sunday! I have aparty to go to and i'm invited unlike some people who are not wanted. :)
Anyways i'll write in here next time. >>;
No comments:
Post a Comment