Monday, June 22

It's 3.52am.

And i'm stuck up at this time ! I'm just not tired at all it's just stupid how my body clock just doesn't want to go to bed and i can go days without sleep then one day i just pass out then i'm fine for weeks then it happens to me again. :S
I just don't understand myself at all well my body anyways.
I'm currently doing my '500' word thing for a project but i've only done like 200 and odd words and i'm gonna finish it in the morning and try to get some sleep anyways. :)

I'm really glad my mum is helping me out with this £250 i needed by this friday to hold my place down on my flat or i would of been bugger and couldn't of got it. I love her loads ! I'm obviously gonna give it her back and i still owe her money for this laptop and £40 for this fone bill. xD
But i can only give her this money back for this laptop when i start so, hopefully i'll be sorted for a laptop. :D

I download Spotify tonight and i think it's awesome ! It helps if you don't wanna download all the music onto your laptop anyways. :)
I started to hate downloading now except for games and shizzle cause it's actually helpful for shite like that. x]
I'm currently listen to some Escape the Fate ! It's been years since i listen these properly again. :')

Ooohhh it was Laura's birthday on Sunday and it was awesome ! She was 19 and it was a really good night. I'm really happy that i got Carter from work to over my shift for me hehe !


Yep, that's a picture of me really drunk trying to hide from the camera ! Lmao.

Well, that's all for tonight.
I'll be updating this probably over the next few weeks cause i have alot happen and i have my end of year show so, i'm gonna be taking a few images of that and probably putting them on the internet to show off. ;D

Night night bloggers x

No comments: