Tuesday, June 16

In summer i've decided.



To treated myself to this camera hopefully when i get my loans through.
I want a new camera and i think it's time i updated. It's been 2 years now and i need something abit more pro and worth abit more even though i do adore my little D40 Nikon also known as Minus. ♥ :)

I think things have started to look up for my again yaknow. I'm getting my head down more getting more into my work & i've finally made friends with Alex which as made my days in college alot more better and less tense. I'm currently arranging more photoshoots at the moment with some models i want work with in Location photography.
Eee... i have so many ideas at the moment for alot of photoshoots. :)

At the moment i am watching Family Guy and i think i've seen the old series more times then i've seen myself in the mirror lmao. It's silly really how i obess over this thing. :]

I also found out today that i offically move in on the 12th September which is proper scaryyy. x]

Ciaooooo bloggers. :) x

No comments: