These are the F22 images i liked the most out of the contacts sheet i did =D :



I'm actually happy ! I'm actually finding some models that i can work with after Christmas and i can't wait to actually meet some of these models then i can work with them even more if i decide to do some more photo-shoots !
Sarah introduced me to Model Mayhem which is a great website for finding models (male and female, Makeup artists, Clothes designers, hair stylists ! It's super good ! & I'm happy that she showed it me. :)
http://www.modelmayhem.com/SammiJPhotography
That's my profile ! But if your a model or photographer i would recommend this website if you are looking for models or models looking for photographers.
I've actually changed my attitude towards College now because there was a few times where i really didn't want to go back because of problems i have at home and stuff but now it's totally changed and i am getting the marks what i actually want. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment