Monday, November 24

I've had a change of heart.

I kind of changed my idea for my final portfolio work but it's still based on Fashion but it's more like formal fashion and nightlife type Fashion. I did a photoshoot with a girl who i know on the Fashion course at my college and she was really helpful and basically packed a full bag full of different dresses and heels she had. I also thought she was a really good model wasn't all over confident in her but it shows in her pictures that she is comfortable infront of the camera which helps alot. :)
Here's a few examples of some of my shots i did:
Isn't she a pretty one ! =)
Thankyou Gina your a great help. ^^;

College has been good lately i have been doing all my work what i've needed to do and stuff. We have a project at the moment based on the old college part where the department of Photography is based in the basement around and just taking picture before it all get knocked down and rebuild better. =O
I'm well worried about appling for Unis and stuff lately.
I don't have aclue which one i actually wanna go ! Because i don't want to go to far away from home if i want to live out which will be more likely Manchester Met or Leeds but i think i'm gonna put St.helens BA had my second because i rather go there then Leeds because yeh i cba traveling alot to get home and what not. xD
Ah well i'll start worrying when i have to make a decision if i go or not really. =))
Life's getting better by the minute now i think, things are slowly going back to normal at home and i think me and my mum are fine with my problem with my sleeping now because i've started a good sleeping thing now... i really should be in bed now. xD
I'll write this then go to bed while texting him loads. ^^;
Mike has been dead good to me lately too by inviting me aload of places with him and his friends back at home and it only lives down road so, piss'ups at his and i love his mum she's a legend. x)
I'm staying Stace's on Thrusday which should be a good night then off out with her on Saturday god it'll be first time in a like year and half i've seen her again and also been out with her properly. =)
Haha !
I miss all my best friends alot lately... Laura, Faron, Kate & Becki ! x)
My life seems a hell of alot different not seeing yous everyday and not being able to nip around for achat cause two live in Salford and other two have lifes of their own they mostly have which i don't mean to say bitchy but yeh it's true.
It's the same with me. x)
I haven't wrote in this for awhile because when i came to write a blog i wouldn't even know what to write because i was that messed up lately but i'm fine ! Near enough all my college class will of read this soon when they add me to their friends. =)
Woooo more people will read about me, my life in photography, my rants and moans & my camera. ;D
More then likely ! lmao.
Righttt.. i'm off for now !
Ciao. ^^;

No comments: