Of what i've handed all my work in at college and i've got everything done what i needed. :)
Now i can finally put my mind at rest and wonder what grade i'll get unless my tutor tells me to add more stuff in to get it to a grade what his happy with. I just need to start working on my final project with John abit more now because he loves my idea of what i'm doing well, i hope so. x)
I'm doing a Retro 60/70's type photoshoot with models dressed in the 60's/70's dressed and hairstyle and i'm going to have like a roller type disco feeling going on with a diner feeling to it !
I'm so looking forward when shooting the photographs thought when i come to doing them. :D
I didn't go in college today which i should of gone in really. :/
It was the new day for my new assignment... i spose i'll just get it tomorrow off one of my friends in college hopefully. x)
Eee... i'll be uploading some pictures on my Photography myspace later. :)
I think my room needs to be done at the moment but i haven't got any energy just to even move some clothes off the floor, that's how bad i am. x) haha !
But msn is keeping my company for awhile til i get bored of it. x)
Anyways i'll go now before this turns into more of a story. :)
Ciaoo ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment